- Qualification Title: Coach in Health Care, Social Services and Education with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Relevant academic education and a minimum of 5 years professional experience in health care, social services or education and participation in the health care coaching institute‘s® 240 lesson unit training.
- Written exam (multiple choice)
- Preparation and presentation of a coaching concept
- Conduct of an initial counseling
- Oral exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of coaching
- Identity and values
- Management vs. ethics and morale
Successful participants possess coaching competence in relation to a holistic health concept and confidence in the selection and handling of various coaching methods. Based on their professional experience in the basic areas of health, education, socialization and social work, they are particularly qualified to support individuals in their professional development from these sectors.
- Cooperation Partner: HCCI Akademie