- Qualification Title: Trainer for Adult Education with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Successful participation in the 10 week qualification program „Train the Trainer“ according to the curriculum of the GIS Akademie and recognized by PersCert TÜV. Admission to the exam is given on 80% attendance.
The examination consists of a written examination, the development of a training concept and a demonstration lesson.
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of communication psychology
- Feedback methods
- Self-perception and perception by others
- Identity as a trainer
- Personality psychology and profile analysis
- Vocal leadership and body language
- Assignment clarification and goal development
- Goal oriented training design
- Methods and didactics
- Interactive learning
- Group dynamic processes
- Dealing with disturbances and conflicts
Trainers in adult education with TÜV Rheinland certified qualification have proven they have the necessary competence, in order to prepare topics of professional further education in a methodical and didactical manner. Furthermore they are capable of implementing the training concepts developed practically, taking into consideration aspects of group dynamics.