- Qualification Title: Retanol Flooring Specialist with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Journeyman or master craftsman certificate in the screed trade and a minimum of 3 years professional experience in screed laying or
- A minimum of 5 years uninterrupted employment as a screed layer and
- Participation in the PCT PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS GMBH course “Retanol Flooring Specialist”, recognized by the certification body and a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Written exam (multiple choice with one correct answer)
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Inspection of completed screed surfaces oriented around the DIN 18365 “Flooring work”
- Inspection of different compositions of sand and their suitability for producing screed
- Recognition of suitable cements for the production of a Retanol screed
- Production of screed mixtures according to norms
- Appropriate production of screed surfaces conforming to norms
Successful candidates are in a position to create Retanol screeds appropriately using suitable cements and sand compositions and according to legal standards. This guarantees that the targeted readiness for covering and the additional increments in strength are achieved.
- Cooperation Partner: PCT PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS GMBH